Well, looks like there was a few things I missed the other day. Big things. Silly me. Teehee.
Athens, Georgia based artist David Hale (one of our favs) will be debuting a new body of work Saturday, June 2nd titled, “St. Francis” at ABV Gallery! This body of work seeks to illuminate the fundamental similarities between all mythologies and mystical teachings by merging Christian Mythology with Native American and Pagan Mythologies. Limited edition prints will be available for the show!
Check out This promotional video for \”St.Francis\”.
How did this slip my mind is what I am most concerned about… seeing as how I can’t even get into our small bathroom at the front because there’s SO MUCH SWAG!!!!!
It’s the Indie Craft Experience!
- Swag bag for the first 250 attendees each day. Totes designed by Sarah Keys and The Argyle Academy and printed by Fallen Arrows
- DJ Zano
- LeahAndMark.com photo booth
- Vintage finds from Salvage vendors
- Craft competition with the Atlanta Institute of Stitches and Crafts
- Food from Ursa Minor Coffee, Good Food Truck, King of Pops and Bookie Macarons
- Free Art Swap – Bring a piece, take a piece. Liven up your home with new art.
- Lounge area designed by Blue Eyed Yonder
Happy Hump Day!